Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And...we're off!

I'm thrilled to be running as a Democrat for a Salt Lake County Council at-large post. This means that no matter where you live in Salt Lake County--within Salt Lake City limits, or in any other city or unincorporated area--you can vote for me. So I hope you will.

Meanwhile, this is a generic and temporary blog to help me line up volunteers and for gathering on-line financial contributions. I am connected to PayPal.com to ease your donation process. Please donate any amount (by law, you may contribute up to $6,000 to my campaign in this elections cycle. That can be one lump sum, or spread out) you can. And I will be grateful for your generosity. You may also contribute by check, via snail mail. Make your check to: Mullen for Council and send to:

Mullen for Council
1735 Kensington Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108

My greatest challenge from now through April 24 (the date for the Salt Lake County Convention) is to court delegates for their support. Currently, this is a two-way race. I need your support--so be sure to attend your Democratic precinct caucus on March 23 and get elected delegate. Then vote for me! Simple and wonderful, eh?

Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment